Rossi:
neunelf:
RC:

Porsche seems to test the 991 and a possible Panamera Coupe under the "look" of the current 911, so I wouldn't read too much into these cars from the looks only.

Why would Porsche move the side mirrors and use a lot of camouflage if this was just the current design? The Panamera turned out to be pretty much the car that the mules suggested and I think we'll see the same thing here: this is the actual 991 hiding the new lights and a few other details.

Yup, I think the same. All new Porsche will have these side mirrors mounted at the doors. So what we see is basically the final design, surely the use of new head and rear lights, as well as front and rear bumpers will give it a new look different to the 997, but I'm sure it's again more evolution than revolution. Smiley

--

Back again! Smiley

I think it will be a little more than from 996 to 997.. it will be like from 993 to 996 which really excites me. You guys are right about the notion that Porsche camo is usually pretty lazy in that you see what you get (minus the details) So by looking the a mules i think we will see a lower wider more serious sports car emerge as the new 911. Porsche can do it because they got the boxster, Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera, Panamera Coupe.

We will see an aggressive 911 with CGT hints!!!

991sketchrear.JPG

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
1986 Porsche 944, 5spd