Lars997:

I agree only partially RC!

From my opinion you are right that this is a legend. But the current camos and the Photoshops we have seen so far are still to close to the 997. I would like to see a bit more changes and evolution. If you look back, every second 911 had a new body and frame. It seems Porsche is changing this time not that much as on previous evolutions. Anyway - compare the 993 with the 996 - a big step ahead. Something like this would be nice to see.

Lars, just one correction if you allow, the 911 until 993 had the same "frame"! The chassis had no big changes from 1963. Sorry my mistake, there was the longer wheel base in 1967 if I´m right. Ask any mechanic that knows a lot about 911 and he will tell you that apart from the mountings for the engine changes at the tunnel for gearbox and the 4wd latter the frame had no changes! Actually on a Carrera 3,2 you can put pannels from the 964 and on the 964 you could build very easy the body of a 993. And Gemballa had offers to change a 964 into a look a like 993. Maybe I´m not enirely correct but not every second generation had a new frame. And the term frame we use here it is not right because Porsche uses a body self. The Astons are build on a frame.

--
ALL PORSCHE ARE REAL PORSCHE!!!