Joe congratulations on this wonderful car.

It looks hazy where you live and the yellow car brightens the day and your mood!

I agree with you on the PDK transmission. After I ordered PDK, I started getting somewhat cold with the prospect, after reading the various negative reports in some magazines and comments on internet forums. However all this proved a load of nonsense to say the least, after I drove my car for a couple of days and got the feel of the system and familiarized with the various modes. The system is everything you want it to be according to your mood and the type of journey. From an economy run to a racy drive along a challenging route. The level of control it allows in manual mode is superb. And always smooth and pleasant.

Also the "dreaded" counter-intuitive push-up, pull-down hasn't confused me at all; it came all natural top me. Perhaps this is because I don't spend 90% of my life driving racing cars that have the opposite pattern, like 99% of the internet users and auto-journalists try to convince us they do  Smiley

This car is a great advance for Porsche and for sportscar motoring in general.

--
It's not where you're going, it's how you get there that counts