Alberto986:
I think that Porsche Panamera is a Great idea to sold,and too for example if you have another porsche,like a Boxster,Cayman,911 you can go to work and with your familys in a Porsche and more confi than in a 911

I don't know if this is true. I would actually prefer the Cayenne for the family, for various reasons. It is also interesting how most people I know and who have a family view things, even those who actually don't like the Cayenne because they think that SUVs are not environmentally "friendly": they prefer the Cayenne to the Panamera.

So far, most people I spoke to aren't too impressed with the Panamera.

Some hate the rear, some don't like that the Panamera is that big, others told me that the Panamera looks somehow "strange" but they can't explain. Unfortunately this is more of a "I don't like it too much" strange feeling than the "I want to have this" feel.

I was thinking of getting the Panamera Turbo for myself but after I did a lot of thinking, talking to wife and kids, friends and other people, I think I'm going to go for another Cayenne, the Turbo S or a Turbo with 540 HP powerkit.

People are already used to us driving a Cayenne, the Panamera is too new, too big and too "strange", it attracts too much attention and this is exactly what I do not want.

Sorry but especially the rear is ugly, some people may like it because it is different but hey, a wart on the nose is also different but I don't have to like it, right?! Smiley

--
RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW