Coming back on the first post,i whant to tell you my opinion about a Gt3 RS drove this morning..

I Have a 997 TT with CG exhaust,the black/orange RS was of a great friend,and this morning we meet at our dealer to make the Christmas wishes,so my friend give me the key of the RS and tell me try this car and put it sideways,it is really funnySmiley

Ok i said and take the car to test drive it..well is not my car so sure i will not put sideways at the first cornerSmiley

Turn it on,the sound with CG on the Turbo is comparable with the sound of the RS also if is different,and i think i can be happy of the sound of my car,at full throttle both are loud Smiley
For all the rest,the two cars are different in all,the RS is more "racing" and more"unsafe" (try to understand what i whant to tell)specially in winter than the Turbo,sure is more fun to drive and more involving,but not my cup of tea..

Unfortunately i can't live without Turbos behind the seats..

sure at the track a GT3 RS is at home..but on the road you must take the engine at high RPM to be ready to have full power,instead with the Turbo,you push the throttle and in every gear ,wooooooooooooooooosh you jump what you have in frontSmiley

Yes,the Turbo at 6000 rpm is near the end,instead the GT3 have again more rpm and you can change gear later...

but after driving it,i can tell that no...my next car if i can afford it again,it will be anoter Turbo..and my dreams car will remain the GT2...

from when i was eighteen i drove turbocharged cars...and now is difficult to loose the kick in the back of the Turbo!one Turbo,two Turbos,four Turbo..it doesn't matter how many,but at least oneSmiley

So coming back to you Parky,you need to understand what you search..if you are a track addict ok,instead..a Turbo is for life,like a diamondSmiley

Smiley

--
997 TT, what a car/che'mmmmmaghena!!!