So by your definition, a car must be "ugly"(Panamera) to attract attention and to make it look special? I don't know if I can agree. Smiley

Yes, the Panamera has "something" but it looks to me more like a mixed bag than a clean and beautiful sculpture. After the 997 and even the 997 Facelift, I started to hope that Porsche finally found a clean flowing design without real "rubbing" points. Unfortunately the Panamera woke me up from that dream.

Same with the Cayenne: in my opinion, the Cayenne 1st gen. is one of the ugliest SUV on this planet. The second generation is much better but the rear somehow doesn't work with the sideline and especially the front.

The new Cayman and Boxster are also nice, even if I don't like the huge lights(front) too much, I would have made them slightly smaller.

I can't help it but I guess that the facelifted Panamera will get smaller and differently shaped rear lights for a start to annihilate to some point the ugly shaped 911-wannabe shape of the rear.

--
RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW