bluelines:
Very nice pics. How does your new 997.2 compare to your 997.1? Which are the main positive and negative (if any) points?
--

05 Boxster S, Arctic Silver, H&R, PSE, FVD Stage 1

08 Carrera 4S, Guards Red, H&R, PSE

Main difference that I feel: more powerfull at lower rews. The steering wheel is now heavyer ( in feeling) and the front feels more planted. My 997.2 C2S has a '' heavyer'' front then my 997.1 C4S  But the steering is now even more precise.

The new -20 mm suspension is more comfortable the the old classic -20mm. But with the old one one might feel slightly better what is on the road.

I ' slip' much more witht his C2S then with my old C4S. I pull much better out of  thight bends or roundabouts, on slightly wet surfaces with the C4S then the C2S. The same when accelarating from very low speed.

And the big difference in now PDK. As a daily driver in heavy traffic and highways , I like it very much.  I have not yet had the chance to try it on a track . It will be only next spring.

I do sometimes have unexpected reactions from it. And I do sometimes , when using the stick in manual,  get confused , and I push instead of pulling !!!!Smiley

If this car would be a second car and used only for spirited driving, I would get the manual.

--
 997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm