RC:

I just said that the mules aren't the real thing because they weren't. Or do you really want to compare the current front and especially the rear to those mules? Of course it is very easy now, that the final design is official, to make claims that the final car looks like the mules. Smiley

Just the proportions were somehow right and I mentioned in several posts more than a year ago that despite the early rumors that the Panamera would be BMW 5series size, it would rather be Mercedes S-class size. So I'm not quite sure how there could be a misunderstanding but let it be so. Smiley

So please give me(or us) a break if we're not 100% right with our assumptions/rumors and claims, simply because we're human only and furthermore it even happens that Porsche and others feed us false or modified information to make our life more difficult.

So actually not my crystal ball is cracked but my patience. Smiley

First off, You have to need 2 different hats here RC. 1 hat to wear as Rennteam boss/underwriter and another hat to wear as regular contributor to discussions. As Rennteam official I and most others appreciate the best moderation/format (almost after the big change) of any car board.I for years suggested hats and clothing for sale to help underwrite the costs. I can understand your frustration with some who harshly criticised the new situation especially when you chose the route you did. (could have used free software) So many thanks for rennteam and the tenor of the mods, I have put that out many times previously.

But when wearing your other hat as contributor you are fair game to be critisized just like anyone else. On the panamera it is a mixed bag, you always said it would be big - CORRECT, but you did say the final product would look a lot different than the mule.It is the same car with just minor covering over the lights front and back.There was no surprise or disgiuse.So you fed wrong info or what you posted a week or 2 ago about looking at drawings for 5 seconds at a weird angle.whatever. Bottom line you were incorrect. No big deal.

On this new thing time will tell, but stradale made some good points. I find it hard to believe they shoe horn in an eingine similiar to mine in that thing unless it were a dry sump deal.

Just remember criticism of you in a thread does not mean someone does not appreciate rennteam. 2 hats.Smiley