I got my car back few days ago. So, the rattling noise was simply a sheet/piece of metal that was vibrating close to the exhaust. Nothing to worry about. 

While my car was at the dealer, they performed a recall W737 I believe it was a software mapping concerning turbo's.

Got new tires too was hard to decide to put back PS2 or new cup tires, finally got PS2.

new cabine filter, new wipers, new break fluid, plus the normal 2y service.

Now my car feels like the first day of ownership, very good sensation...Because if I was looking only at the price of all the service I would Smiley

Did not take the extentended warranty as the service manager sais it was not really necessary.

They also changed my brake pads on myPCCB brakes as they worn out. The service manager also told me they change they cushion on the calipers because they heated. At first, I was a bit concerned when he said they got hot, I said dam  in my head, I will have to change the rotors, but no. He told me they are made to heat up just needed a replacement.

So no problem whatsoever in my car after 2 years of faithfull service, only brakes got hot because I did many track days and after 18000km ----> I just needed to change pads and cushion to make them again like new (ouf!).

Very happy about this car, except the suspensions, no warranty issues after 2y and 18000km.

Smiley to all