Quote:
JMShrink said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Your points are being felt by many Porsche buyer's. For an example, regarding design being evolutionary, why would someone spend over $100,000 for a car that looks very similar to a 10 year old model and most people cannot distinguish?

Regarding exclusivity, because Porsche has been churning out look alike models Boxster, Cayman, 997, 997S, 997 GT3, 997TT which resemble 996 models they literally dot the landscape. In S. Calf. I see more Porsche's than Corvette, honda 2000 or even Miata's.

The S is a terrific performing car but how often does one have an opportunity to really enjoy what the car can do? Anticipating that some will say well what about Ferrari my reponse is simply drive one and see how even at the speed limit the Ferrari is so special in sound, sexiness and sensual feel that it is worth every penny. To enjoy a Porsche you must drive it at the limit.

Finally, regarding that a Porsche is good car for daily use I find that point hilarious. Why drive a sport car to work or shopping? It is impractical and useless. The only people that drive there Porsche's to work or shopping are those that cannot afford another car or they want to be seen in a Porsche. I drive a MiniCooper everyday and love it.

Nick, Nick, Nick. What the hell planet are you from??
Regarding people not being able to distinguish Porsche models, some folks thought the new Z06 was a Ferrari when it came out. Ouch!! People confusing vehicles when one costs three times as much(not to even mention kissing the dealer's a** to get one).

How does one enjoy a C2S you ask Nick, well you have to DRIVE it. I'm sure you could probably find some course to learn how to operate a manual(or old ladies here in Detroit could teach you).

Why drive a sports car to work or shopping? I ask why the F*** not? Driving a Porsche daily is like getting laid every day. Why not? I feel sorry for you Nick if you're one of those guys who rarely gets some. Sorry, but an Enzo won't make up for that.

Remember for those who HATE Porsche, hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is. Figure it out..

Ah I found it! If you need to drive a Porsche to work daily to get your "jollies off" I suggest you go back into counseling. It is a car and driving a sport car on Detroit streets is like a driving a Lear jet in a tractor pull stadium. Comical and fun to watch.

I do not hate Porsche nor am I indifferent to them. I believe passionately the company can do a lot better for its customers and anything I can do to foster that betterment is my way of helping delusional Porschephiles. Consider it as my pro bono work.

BTw I hope your wife is more demanding of you in bed given you are shifting gears and H&T during the "process".