absent:

Turbo S will have a better acceleration then the rated HP would suggest if only for the addition of instant torque from the electric part of the powertrain, it will definitely be not seconds behind Tesla at 80mph as someone here suggested if at at all.

Also, I don't care about what some guy says on youtube, prefer my personal experience.

Received the model S P90D for a long weekend test drive, have a very heavy foot, drive at 4 AM to my warehouse on empty tollway with zero cops and loss of power was significant and easy to observe in just one of theses commutes of 50 miles round trip (cruising at easy 100-120mph with occasional bursts to 140-150).

I seriously considered that car but that long test drive in my peculiar conditions and demands have shown it was not a car for me (regardless of stupid initial acceleration to 60).

This conclusion did not even take in consideration the sub par interior and overall feel and look of a typical kitchen appliance.

Ended up with S8 Plus, can't wait for Turbo S hybrid.

Smiley This is what I'm talking about.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)