Quote:
SoCalHoosier said:
Then why not get a suped up sedan? Honestly I can't figure out some of you...
Let me give you a dose of reality but to the lay-person a sports car that costs over 100K is not exactly low key. Why make it a mission to debunk one manufacturer to feel better about your preference? Half the time it just sounds like sour grapes.

C'mon, I know you can answer that for yourself, otherwise do this: drive a suped up sedan and then jump in a 911 for a drive... can you tell any difference? Right.

BTW, before my 996C4 and 997S I had a BMW E36-M3, and yes I had the car debadged. And I loved that about the M3. Guess that must of been a mortal sin in Cali but not here.

A 911 is not low key compared to more economic cars obviously, but if you re-read the discussion we are comparing a F430 vs a 911. The 911 is more low key, and that is a plus to some of us. Its beautiful, classic lines, etc. but not too much attention grabbing. The F430 is also beuatiful but in a different way and attracts way too much attention... to each his own. But not everybody around the worlkd think that the flashier the sportcar the better, there are other uses for a sportcar...