Rossi:
RC:

928 GTS? 

928 S4 Clubsport would also be great but difficult to get...

Nick is already waiting for a 911 R, another 911 doesn't really make sense in my opinion.

Err, "making sense" and "Nick" don't go together well. Smiley

Actually, everything he bought made sense...if you had his financial possibilities. To be honest, I wouldn't have changed much, maybe I would have gotten a 675LT somewhere in the process or maybe an Aventador SV (just for the fun of it) but every other car he got himself, makes sense to me. Honestly. Smiley

Yes, a 924 GT would also make sense but to be honest, I would love to own a 968 CS, a car I almost got (instead of my first Porsche, a 993 Targa) but my father said it is too much money for a 968 and he always loved the 911. I had no choice since my father was paying for more than half of the car (kind of my "gift" for my second university degree and the fact that I decided to marry and establish a family Smiley).

Nick will certainly surprise us...in a positive way. Oh...not regarding the color...I guess. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)