pmarkow:
ALDO:

they should use white color smileyIMG_8764.jpg

aldo, would you care to give a comparison between the RS and the 650? nothing scientific or data oriented, just your feelings.

cheers peter

Peter,

I have made a few month ago a relative good comparison. 

To make it short, both cars a very fast on curvy roads. 

Highway driving is much smoother with the 650s.

GT3RS is very stiff - to stiff for normal road. The 650s is more like a flying carpet, which confuses a lot of people, they think that the car could not be fast on track and be so soft. But it can.

When you have had lot of Porsche cars (911) you take seat in the GT3RS and you are from beginning very fast with the car.

When starting to drive the 650S you have to learn the car. One of the things is brake steering. You have to brake later to take advantage of this technique. Maybe 4-5 track days and then you familar with that. 

The 650s spider offers much more then 911 GT3rs, you can drive it open, slow, with your girlfriend, to a dinner, fast, loud, in the city, on highway, on track ...

The GT3rs makes only fun when you drive it sporty and loud, nothing for city or with passengers.

If I have to choose just one -> 650s. If I have to choose one car for track only -> GT3RS.

--

AM