Quote:

Mr. RS - I'm still trying to arrive a decision about the roll cage colour. On your picture the white roll cage really looks great. In my opinion it looks a little bit sportier than the black one.
Maybe you could make one or two more pictures from the inside? I would be deeply grateful.

Mobile,

I will take some pitures of the interior this weekend as I am having the full cage installed.

I also have the centre console in white which IMO is a nice touch.

Whilst at the Factory I did see an RS with white cage, white console, white gearstick, white seat backs, white seat "wings" white door pulls, white... you get the picture!

Not to my taste but each to their own .

As I put more miles on the car it just gets better and better.

I know this is going to sound like justification for spending another Pounds15K for what in essence a GT3 with a few add ons, but it is just so much better than the GT3. Can't put my finger on exactly what it is yet but as the miles continue to be added I am sure it will come to me.

One immediate differanace is in the build quality. Again, I know that the cars are all built on the same line but it just seems to be better screwed togeather. My Mk2 had a few squeeks and rattles from new but this is absolutely rock solid. More like a 993 in terms of that old rock solid Porsche build quality.

Only down side, and I would like to hear from other RS owners, is the bonnet is not the best fit. Maybe it is just my car or it could be something to do with the CF, anyway I am back at the dealers on Saturday for them to have a look.

P.