RC, I am glad to see that I'm not the only one here changing diapers, he, he, he...

For many reasons we decided to go with a VW Sharan 1.8T instead of an SUV, my wife Mary makes amazing Cirque Du Soleil moves to get to the rear seat to change JD's diaper or get Tania to the self installed potty... Mary chose the Sharan in red wich I think looks great and different...

Mary & Sharan

For city driving Mary chose a MINI which she chose in Liquid Yellow, she is pretty colorful...

MINI

from time to time I drive the MINI for weekend errands

Guys on Saturday

But our passion still remains at Porsche, last time I drove a demo home, Mary, took a pick at the garage and said: "Honey, why don't we have some Boxster fun, I'll take the white/savanna Boxster and you get to follow in your Boxster" the fun for me started when I finally catched her

His & Hers Boxster

As far as a Cayenne goes, well is basically unafordable here in Mexico, a Turbo with a few options retails for around $125,000 dollars, add anuall registration of $10,000 dollars and annual insurance at around $7,000 dollars, although it would be great to own here with so many bad roads and speed limit rarely enforced... well at leats I got to drive an S pretty hard...

Cayenne S Demo

maybe after the diapers I'll consider an SUV, if so, its either a Cayenne or at least a Toureg... although Mary loves the X5

lastly check out my detailers, he, he, he

new enthusiasts