intouch1:
RC:
intouch1:

yes, that is the current state....I will rebuild it to fairly standard spec. more ground clearance but basically original spec.

I will look into what courses might be available once car is finished. but bearing in mind, that this is more of a gentlemens rally with some special stages, it does not require rally driving skills. more important is how to read a roadbook and use a tripmaster.

Smiley...however, this is what the co-pilot is for. Smiley

but I need to understand what he is saying...or parts of it Smiley

Smiley Smiley You get used to it fast. When I first started with this hobby (rally sport), I didn't understand the need of the co-pilot. Actually, I was pretty arrogant and thought they are useless. Until I saw the times I achieved with and without co-pilot during testing. Amazing difference. Huge respect for these people because they really need to be precise, adapt to the driver and his particular craziness (I was so concentrated on driving that I initially didn't pay attention to the voice, until he started to adapt to my attention span and spoke certain words and numbers in a certain vocal melody, so I would be much better aware of...really amazing job!). My co-pilot is actually the one I feel very sorry for because I ended my career so fast. He didn't find a job for a year or so and was basically on welfare for that time. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)