noone1:

How's the snow in Gstaad right now? I want to go snowboarding pretty soon and weather has been shit for snowboarding in most places in Europe. Had high hope for the Alps, but I'm pretty sure the condition in North America are vastly better on average nowadays. Was going to meet a friend in Italy and could see the bare ground on the webcams. Climate change is taking it's toll on winter sports in Europe.

It is very different from one region to the other . The west Swiss alps had lots of snow 10 days ago  ( regions of Verbier for example ) . I skied in so much powder , had it all the way to above my knees . My youngest son on his snowboard . 

Now everything has been pretty much been spoiled , no more virgin off pist slops as there has not been new snow since 10 days, but what is here is good light snow .  Still, it would ideally need 30 or 40 cm more , as you still hit rocks or trunks in the forest as the snow is so light . 

But more east , Zermatt region for example, only 10 cm of snow fell , so best is to check your specific resorts 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS