Don't feel that way, the Cayenne V6 is not the Cayenne S!

I'm also sorried if I sometimes give the impression I don't like the Cayenne, this is not the case. I really like the Cayenne, especially the Turbo and when I make concerns about the design and other little things which bother me, I just want to picture myself the perfect Porsche SUV. Nothing more.

I agree, the V6 is a mistake. A high power Cayenne Diesel with let's say 350 HP would have been a much better thing to see from Porsche. However, the V6 confirms my suspicions: the Cayenne doesn't seem to sell as well as Porsche wants us to believe. I still remember the predictions before production started, when they had thousands of pre-orders.
I also remember the phone call from my dealer back in september when he offered me a Cayenne Turbo for november(!) delivery, ordered to my specs! Not to speak about a good financial offer.

I never liked the partnership of VW and Porsche. VW doesn't have a clue how to build light cars, Audi is a different story but building a SUV with their space frame technology is almost an impossible task. I still think that Mercedes would have been the perfect partner for Porsche to build the Cayenne and I really don't understand why the first partnership talks failed.

That said, I don't think the Cayenne would "brake Porsche's neck" but it could have been a huge success if they would have listened to some older Porsche customers, including me.