Quote:
BC997J said:
Quote:
Mike S said:
i like the AM DB9, i like it it more, the 2nd shipment of DB9's are coming in november, so we shall see

The DB9 is one Gorgeous car, Mike.... Heres one standing at an Exotic car showroom in CT.. PLUS my dad knows the owner so maybe i'll get to drive it soon, or at least drive in it..

Maybe, just MAYBE, if your interested i can get my dad to organize a discount. Then again its not like you have a problem with the cashflow...

What do you think of the new M6???

lol i know about that DB9 long ago the DB9 has been there for a month or two now, the salesman gave me a call to see if i was interested. I already drove the DB9 that was here in johannesburg, lovely car and it has a sound to die for (wish it were a bit quicker though). At the moment i'm put off due to the lack of the marque's network here.

i like the m6's engine, i'm not mad about the looks, i'm a bit puff off BMW's at the moment, i've also received calls about 2 new M5's, but obviously i'd have to pay a hefty premium to get it before everyone else, no thanks i also i doubt i'll been placing an order anytime soon.