Look if you're always going to use the "drive first talk second" theory, whats the point of having an AMG section? For sure no one appreciates these cars so why a forum for them?

I know AMG cars aren't "sporty", but maybe there are some crazy people out there that like them, not because they're sporty, but because they like teh Mercedes virtues which are to be found in every AMG car. Maybe these crazy people don't like taking corners on public roads with 612bhp in a two ton car, maybe they just like going from 30-70mph a lot, and checking the potential on an empty motorway over 100mph? Maybe they don't feel like pushing their cars on public roads especially when their cars cost over 100K GBP. Its ok in a Fiat Punto but not in a Mercedes thank you. Are there not people like that in the world? Or does EVERYONE that buys cars looks at skidpad and lateral acceleration numbers?

I said before, the CL65 has exceeded AMG's highest sales expectations, AMG my not be even able to fulfil all requests..what does that tell you about bad weight distribution, auto tranny, and 2200kgs?

This car will do 30-70mph (including kickdown) in 3.2 seconds Murcie 3.5 seconds... 0-150mph in 19.5 seconds, Murci 19.8.

Here, they compare the Murcie to an E55 Estate!

http://www.autocarmagazine.com/FirstDrive_Summary.asp?RT=204677

"How fast is it compared with, say, a Ferrari 360 Modena? In the real world, faster. You think I'm joking; I'm not. Okay, how about a Lamborghini Murciélago? Surely that would top the E55 in a traffic light GP? Nope. Not unless you made the perfect getaway and nailed every gearchange to within a millimetre of the rev limiter (not easy in a Murciélago, trust me)."

So if a Murcie is that hard to drive fast, then a CL65 will obliterate it if you catch teh driver unawares.

Every post aimed at me includes drive first talk second, if thats the case mostly in the AMG section as well, then I might as well stop posting, I thought we we're all entitled to our opinions, and now I can't give an opinion on an AMG car as well (since I like it because its a Mercedes).

You have to understand someone in the world has to build Sportscars, someone has to build the luxury cruisers. If we all kept making sportscars or cruisers how fun would that be?