Quote:
Fanch said:
BTW, FYI, I had 6 pts left (2 speeding offences) and I just lost 4 point last saturday night because according to the cops I burned a red light, it was more dark orange to me, but hey, that's life.
Five cops litterally jumped on me!!! When they saw the driver of that nice 996 was in his twenties, they thought, let's massacre him!
And they certainly did, 4 points and more than 300 Euros fines for the red light and not enough threads on my rear tyres!
If you drive in France, take it very easy! Not good being seen in a sport car these days.

That really sucks, and unfair if you ask me, they should worry more about poor drivers, DUI's, distractions, etc those are the real causes of accidents, not your regular Porsche driver who speeds above the ridiculous speed limits when conditions are appropiate.
Anyway, I almost lost my licence once and that was in the U.S. during my college years. Damned laser gun traps! they'd always catcht me speeding, by the time the radar detector cryied "bip!" I was clocked, and again and again... Thank god I live were I live now and I can enjoy driving again