All in all, I wouldn't attempt to cruise at 190mph all day, even in a Porsche, let alone an AMG, or indeed any car. Even on a straight autobahn!

The ability of ones car to get to 186mph, and do so with ease, and bear a Mercedes star is more to do with bragging rights than anything else!

There aren't many places in the UK one can speed, anything above 105mph is an automatic driving ban. Even some places in Germany are governed by limits. I am not exactly the risk taking person, as RC is, the self confessed "wild driver" Therefore my respect for a fast car halts at pretty much looking at one and thinking "can it really do 200mph?" And yes, when it concerns Porsche's and Ferrari's, the automatic answer is "yes".
But when I look at a 4 door saloon or a 2 ton Mercedes, and then ask myself the same question, you really need to swallow hard and accept the fact these cars WILL do 200mph+, for other users on here, thats an everyday thing, since you're used to doing those speeds in fast cars, doing it in a comfortable Mercedes takes some acceptance, even from some speed enthusiasts