Quote:
Turbo Al said:
Perhaps for the S?

I may have "bad" news for you, Al.
I just came off the phone and it seems (of course this isn't official!) that the Turbo S won't come for another year AFTER 997 Turbo introduction. At least. If the 997 Turbo sells well and all signs seem to indicate that, the Turbo S is not expected before MY 2009. EARLIEST. Sorry.

Maybe good news: a Turbo powerkit (rumored are ~ 510 HP) may be available pretty soon, maybe even starting with late autumn 2006. This isn't official either, so please take all these rumors with a grain of salt, like always.

I'm still working on the PDK/DSG thing, trying to find out if it is coming immediately together with 997 Turbo introduction or not. Apparently, this is going to be the case (yepeeehhh) but this isn't official yet either.
Unfortunately PDK is rumored to be expensive, around double the Tiptronic price tag, one reason why it is highly possible and even very likely that Tiptronic will be available too. So three options...manual, Tiptronic and PDK/DSG. But again: RUMORS, don't try to be too enthusiastic.