noone1:

Why do you guys keep saying that? They only did one early facelift. One! 12C -> 650S. That's all. Why do you guys act like they refresh their design every 6 months? It happened one time in the last 5 years and hasn't happened since.

Their 15 model range is no different than anyone else. Here, let me show you Lamborghini's model range from 2015 - 2020:

Huracan, Aventador SV, Aventador SV Roadster, Huracan Spyder, Huracan 580-2, Huracan 580-2 Spyder, Huracan SL, Huracan SL Spyder, Aventador S, Aventador S Roadster, Aventador S SV, Aventador S SV Roadster

That's 12 models by probably 2020 and with only 2 cars. Go one year back and you can add the LP720-4 special edition as well, and the roadster version of it.

Here is McLaren's:

570S, 540C, 570 GT, 570S Spider, 570 LT, 570LT Spider, maybe 570 GT LT, 720S, 720S Spider, 720S LT, 720S LT Spyder, and then probably some other model that hasn't been revealed yet, followed by the P1 replacement.

That is a totally normal model line up as far as exotics go. Coupe, convertible, GT3, GT3 convertible. 15 "versions" over 4-5 years for a manufacturer with 2-3 models is totally normal.

BTW, 570/540/GT residuals have been solid. The market isn't flooded with them and the prices are good. Most 1-year old cars are 20-30K under MSRP unless they had absurdly high MSRPs. The 12C/650S story is finished. It's pretty much out of production.

should I even begin a few page of Porsche's line up just for 991/991.2......SmileySmiley.  Lets all be fair here, Car maker are there to create product lines which makes them profitable.  That doesn't mean they are producing bad cars....  their target market is the world, so different demands required different product lines for its interest.  I must say all super series price drop fairy similar out of these car makers, and for such a new young company that is already doing very well should give some SmileySmileySmileySmiley .   but again if you had driven the 650S and 488 u would notice the difference is not the power, its the weight for 488, otherwise they would take the lead easily