Quote:
KiwiCanuck said:
But ---- do you also sense the movement of the body (not tires), as some displacament of the bushings occur in the middle of corners if a little bump is driven over?
Thanks KiwiCanuck

Kiwi, when the road has some roughness and/or uneven surfaces, the body will have that kind of a motion no matter what you are driving. IMO for a stiff chassis and suspension, this is only natural. Do not let the sensation in the body concern you too much, unless you over do it when pulling serious G's the car will not go anywhere despite the way it feels. I have heard some people saying the 997 has more oversteer than the 996. I disagree I think the steering in the 997 is more responsive than the 996. Again this is my opinion. Bottom line my friend I am no car expert but I can hold my own for the way I drive. I believe that what you are experiencing is totally legitimate and perfectly normal. You are not doing anything wrong and neither is your car. There is some mild growing pains and a little bit of getting used to each other's attitude but at the end you and the 997 have nothing but love for each other.