AERsMITH SAID" (VERY BRIEF COMMENTS HTIS TIME)

Yes, I have experienced wobbling in normal mode. That's why I don't use it except for driving in town. Certainly the shocks in normal mode have inadequate damping ((AH! A FAULT?)and when PASM tries to firm itself up it's an awkward 9WHY WITH GOD-LIKE DESIGNERS?)shift. That's why I personally use sport mode for spirited driving (heck, I use it for just about all driving (NOT ON OUR ROADS YOU WOULDN'T ---MOST PORSCHE MAG TESTS HAVE ACKNOWLFEGED THAT THE NORMAL SETTING IS THE BEST FOR ALL BUT TRACK! WHERE DO YIU LIVE --I SHOULD MOVE THERE -- ). That's why there is a sport mode in the first place. And frankly the sport mode is more akin to the much loved -20 sport suspension (NOT ACCORDING TO THOSE WHO HAVE DRIVEN THE PASM AND THE -30MM). Sport mode is the mode the car was intended to be drven in (WHAT?).

But to say that in some situations an Acura is more stable)I DID NOT SAY THAT--READ MY WORDS AGAIN) at speed than a 911 is subjective hogwash)NOW NOW---). Further, Kiwi is comparing apples to oranges when he compares an Accura with sport suspension to a PASM car in normal mode. It seems to me that the fair comparison would be to a PASM car in sport mode(NO NO NO -- YOU OBVIUOSLY HAVE NOT DRIVEN THE ACURA). The failing isn't the car's. The failing is not selecting the proper suspension mode for the task at hand( WHAT IF THE 'TASK' OCCURS ONCE EVERY 100KM, ON A ROAD THAT REALLY DEMANDS NORMAL THE REST OF THE TIME?

The title of this thread refers to track days and PDEs) NO IT DOESN'T --READ MY ORIGINAL MEMO ---I SAID ALSO HIGHSPEED PUBLIC ROADS) the owner's manual states that sport mode is for the track and spirited driving. So then, how do PASM handling characteristics in normal mode relate to track days and PDEs? They don't. (I REST MY CASE---HAD ENOUGH OF THIS --- PLEASE BE A LITTEL MORE OPOEN TO MOILD BUT CAREFUL COMMENTS ON THE CARS WE ALL ENJOY, AND DO NOT SAY THE Pasmn IS FLAWLESS)

cHEERS KiwiCanuck