Okay-

They're just 18" Carrera III's. They're factory issue, no chrome, no special paint, no bling.

But I can't stand them not being SPOTLESS clean all the time. When I look inside beyond the spokes, I want to see a squeaky clean shiny rim that I could eat my lunch off of.

In the first six weeks of ownership I've had the car profesionally detailed (on arrival), and I've washed the car twice. But I've gone through and done just the WHEELS ONLY on two other occassions in between washings. All this and the car still only has 600 miles on it

Now I actually don't mind spending the time (taking every opportunity) to keep my baby clean, but what frustrates me is as soon as I drive the car one block, there's greasy, oliy black residue splattered all over the inside of my rims from the brake rotors/calipers

I tried using my air compressor, that didn't help.

Then I tried washing the wheels, flushing the rotors and calipers best as possible, going for a 'dry run', then re-washing the wheels again (taking care not to get water on the rotors), only to get LESS greasy, oliy black residue splattered all over the inside of my rims the second time around.

So yesterday I just settled with doing one 'dry run', then wiping the grease off (or smearing is more like it). Now I've got a freshly washed wheels with a light film of black crud, topped with another light film of Zymol Quick Detailer wax

Bossman, Stradale? Anyone? Can you tell me what I can do to improve this process, or should I see a therapist and not worry about what the inside of my rims look like?

BTW, the inside of my exhaust tips constantly need attention....but that's entirely different thread