BjoernB:

this is like putting a GT-R before a 918 - it's THAT good !

On a more serious note - Evo has passed the "Bar-discussion-Level" of my car has 610HP yrs only X hence mine is better - their verdict is usually spot on and the fact that you have 7 tester and not just 1 should equalize this out - but if 7 put this car above a R8 they must be correct indecision

Bjoern, I understand why the 570S is "better", it is a very nice product from McLaren. 
I do not get the 991 R though (well, maybe a little bit...this car probably got the "classic touch" and special edition bonus Smiley) and I do not get the Golf at all. Why? Because it is basically the fastest front wheel drive car on the Nordschleife? Seriously? 

Btw: I bet you never drove the new R8 V10 Plus. I suggest a comparison ride with the Golf. Smiley This has nothing to do with power or whatever. The Golf is a good and affordable little racer for little money but second place in comparison to the kind of competition it faced? These guys must be out of their minds. Btw: I would have put the M2 before the Golf, honestly.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)