Quote:
RC said:
It may be possible that your dealer (or an independent retailer) gets you the original 20 mm chassis option parts. I would be pretty difficult to retrofit the LSD...maybe...but retrofitting the 20 mm shocks, springs and swaybars shouldn't be a problem at all. If you're interested, I may try to find out what parts are exactly involved and if there are other parts involved besides the shocks, springs and swaybars (like wheel carriers, etc.). I can't promise anything but maybe...

Regarding springs only: get the H&R springs, NOTHING else. I may be mistaken but they also offer a coilover kit.
H&R is the original 20 mm chassis supplier as far as I know and they also take care of the 997 GT3 (like they did with the 996 GT3 too). Yes, they're the original supplier for Porsche, incl. development work.

Thanks for that info RC. I've owned several cars in the past which were bastardized with aftermarket parts. My idea of P-car ownership includes keeping the car as 'factory' as possible. Knowing that H&R had a big hand in developmant puts my mind at ease quite a bit

As for finding part #'s for the -20mm retrofit, I'm afraid it's out of range for me at this time. But I'm sure there are others here that would benefit from that privy info