RC:
J.Seven:
RC:
SciFrog:

Actually professional reputation is probably a bigger factor than age...

To be blunt, I couldn't care less about professional reputation. I have experienced a couple of deaths (family, patients I really grew fond of) lately and I realized that family and enjoying life count most. Everything else...well... Smiley I am not a religious person, so my pragmatism tells me to enjoy every bit of life because it can end pretty fast and while professional reputation could continue to survive, I am still dead, so whats the point?! Smiley

If people can afford a car like a 488 or whatever, they should go for it. Life can end sooner than people think and no matter who we are or who we were, we all are going to end up as dust in the universe. Smiley  Smiley

You should have though like that before buying the R8, this way we would have an even happier Christian with the real Bull on the garage instead of the fake one SmileySmiley Smiley

--

J.Seven

Actually, I do not regret not getting the Huracan. Driving is basically the same but with less stress from my (social) environment. Also, I save a lot of money due to the much lower lease/maintenance cost.

I regret three things only: Getting the Boxster S, the Panamera Turbo S and...sadly...the 991.2 Turbo S. Burned around 70k EUR in the process, not as much as people would think, luckily but enough to make me remember it. Never again.

If I remember correctly it was a 991.1 Turbo S. Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.