Quote:
btw: where's CR? haven't seen him around here for a long time. i hope he recovered well!

He's fine but he has a lot of work to do (to be able to pay the most of the bills for Rennteam.com... ).

I don't want to influence you on your GT3 RS decision but I think the GT3 RS is actually a car you can keep for a very long time. If you're thinking about resale value, don't buy a Porsche. My experience isn't very good with resale (especially if your dealer takes the car in for a new car) and I stopped thinking about it because otherwise I'd never buy a new car again.

If you're not a track addict, I'm not sure the GT3 RS is the right car for you. Personally, I'd go for a GT2 instead because this car is powerful (the new GT2 slightly outruns the RS-Tuning tuned 543 HP Turbo, the new owner of my car had an "encounter" ), it is very special and it is fun to drive.
Or just wait for the new 997 and especially the next generation Turbo which is rumored to have minimum 460-480 HP at even a slightly lower weight.

The GT3 RS is the right car for Porsche enthusiasts, track addicts and track look-a-like wannabees. So if you don't make part of one of these categories, forget about it.