No fully wrong your analysis, RC 😉: Since a 675 LT literally left me behind with an incredible speed during a trackday some months ago, I said to myself 'I need this car!'. It is incredibly fast and probably the best performance you can get at the moment for a price under 500K€.

Therefore, I am with you that the GT3 RS is lacking power. 0 to 200 kmh in 11 seconds is not competitive anymore in the league 200K€+. The upcoming GT2 RS will certainly fix this issue.

At the same time, I also bought the GT3 RS because of the limited number in production from the past generations. For me, it was part of the GT3 RS USPs and value proposition. Now that they have taken this away, I move on to a brand and model offering me both the top performance on track AND the exclusivity. Also I find the Mc Laren reallly appealing and their technology is great - see the weight of their cars.

Just my personal opinion/view, I am not saying that everybody should think like me!

--

991 GT3 RS, Cayman GT4 / Gone: 997.2 GT3 RS 3.8, 997.2 GT3, Lotus Exige S, 964 Turbo 3.3