GoHardGT3RS:

Well, not sure at all: Just check prices on mobile.de for instance. 675 LT is 10-20% above list price, 991 GT3 RS just about at list price level (about 200K€) and some even lower since Porsche added units in the production. Before this, GT3 RS prices were at 250-300K€...

Yes, I am looking for exclusivity on top of high performance on track and I feel that Porsche made a mistake by producing something like 3 times more GT3 RS than on previous generations.

There are things you should not touch in terms of business strategy and I believe that the limited numbers in production was one of them on the iconic GT3 RS. I can halfway understand the additional numbers on the GT4, but not on the top-end model GT3 RS!

--

991 GT3 RS, Cayman GT4 / Gone: 997.2 GT3 RS 3.8, 997.2 GT3, Lotus Exige S, 964 Turbo 3.3

By buying the 675, you bought the best from McLaren, period. It is a far better car than the P1. 675 was supposed to be their range topper, their very best. Until McLaren found out Porsche is doing the hybrid and they hacked job a hybrid system into the 12C platform to get to the P1. If they didn't know what Porsche was doing, the 675 would have been the million dollar hypercar car from McLaren. So considering the pricing, the 675 is the absolute bargain of the century.

--