Quote:
Alex18_996CC said:
Yeah Jamiroquai rocks!!!!!!!

In relation with the 997S and the gt3rs!!!!

That is a tough choice, it really is!!!!

If you say you are gonna have a 1series or similar car, I'll probably go for the gt3rs, cause I don't see myself driving an RS every single day!!!as I told you, accessing to the cockpit is a bit difficult so imaigne everyday entering the car etc, its a car that is really llamative!!

In the other hand I'll say if you where only going to have one single car, go for the 997S with pse of course , I'm sure the gt3rs and 997S with pse are very similar in engine sound!!

But well returning to the point, the RS is magical!!!! but not for everyday!!!

very tough decision!!!!!!!!

May be you could get an RS, and then when the new 997gt3 comes changing it, I think resale price will be higher in an RS than a 997S

Rocks BIG time...
I usually listen to HipHop/R&B but Jamiroquai just plain rocks, like you said. I had that CD but it got lost over the years. One track featured a Diablo accelerating, right?

The resale of the RS should be higher than a good specced C2 i think.
BTW, as far as engine sound is concerend, I dont really think the Cs can compare to the RS, but exhaust sound... Now thats a fifferent story. The New PSE is just incridible & I can tell you like it also.
Whats louder by the way, RS or 997PSE. (If you can answer)(Engine&Exhaust sound)