Quote:
CS said:
For a wife, Lexus IS is good enough. Women like Lexus, don't know why, they look at it same as BMW/MB/Audi.
I let my wife drive my M3, she hates it, she said it is too fast.
Ask her to test drive:
9am Lexus IS250
930 IS350
10am BMW 330i
11am MB E350
1130am C55 AMG
12noon Audi A4 3.2
1230 S4
1pm lunch
2pm Re test drive the top 2 cars she likes
3pm go get the one she likes the most
5pm Use your Boxster to dust her off

Well, when we go together on longer trips or have to carry more than just the 2 of us (mothers, friends, etc) we'll need to take the car that holds more than 2 people and guess who's going to drive it? So I'm leaning towards the "driver's" car and the 325i would be the top of the budget, so I guess that rules out the Maseratti! We're not into SUV's so that rules out the X3 and Touareg, etc. We're not too thrilled on the looks of the Infinit G35, plus it's been out for a few years now; when I get a new car I like to get it close to the beginning of the model line launch so it doesn't look dated when the new one comes out in a couple of years. Audi is a consideration but it didn't get great reviews; did you guys read the sports sedan comparison in Car and Driver this month? Check it out:

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=9993

It seems that the BMW is the real driver's car with the requisite luxury, etc. We're leaning that way so far? Wifey has always wanted a BMW/Mercedes ; but I'm just not about to consider a C class Mercedes; no way