Quote:
pete r said:
Ok guys, I have a 996tt and love it, but have always wanted a 360. Anyone out there owned both? What can you add to my decision making. I do like to drive my cars, I am not one of those car owners that just let the car sit. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Get what excites you to drive. I am assuming that though you love your TT, it is getting a little boring and you want something different and exciting. If I am right, get the 360.

Yesterday, at the wine store which I shop, the supervisor a woman who knows I own Ferrari's, made it a point to tell me her boy friend just bought a 360 covertible.He also owns a TT. She said,"it was the first time I have ridden in a Ferrari and I could not stop smiling and literally shouting how much fun it is. The car made my friend and I giddy with joy. What a blast"

I laugh when people post that the TT is a better daily driver. If you want a daily driver get an new comfortable sedan or the like and savior looking forward to jumping into a sensual exciting car. The smile will never leave your face.