As a student I don't have very much money and I can't even come close to being able to afford a porsche. Although after I graduate I hope that'll change.

But I had the worst day ever yesterday. My commute to school is 60km each way. It was 2:30 friday afternoon and I had just got out of school and was looking forward to going away for the weekend. 5km down the road I just get on the highway and punch it to get up to speed. All the sudden BAM my engine's running horribly. I pull over check it out-Spark plug blew out of the head!!! I call my dad to see if he can bail me out with a ratchet and socket. he's in seattle 4hrs away, no go there. Highway maintainance (guys who patrol the highway to get broken down cars and accidents out of the way as soon as possible) pulls in behind me. No socket there either. Ended up having to get it towed. luckily the tow was free due to our coverage but he could only take it 5km. he drops it off at a shop and they check it out-no threads left on the head!!! they said it would cost $2000 to fix. Probably not a lot for you Porsche owners but for me thats a semester of school and something I just wasn't planning on. I figured as long as I could get it home i could do it myself. luckily i didn't have to tow it, my friends dad owns a car trailer which my dad was able to pick up and bring out once he got home. my friends dad even let my dad borrow his brand new fully loaded F-350 diesel truck (amazing truck). Anyways 6-7 hours after I've broken down I finally get home and how I get to look forward to doing half and engine rebuild instead of going away this weekend.

69bossnine- you mentioned u own 150 cars: think you could spare one?

Only good thing that happened yesterday was that I was able to make a porsche CNC design in one of my classes. I adapted it from the rennlist logo.