My friend, had a terrible car accident on the highway. He's fine, but the car is completely detroid. He had a beautiful Boxster S with TTP headers, intake, chip and no cats. I don't know if you remember, but I posted a side by side accelaration test we made not so long ago, that is the one. We had already schedule a day to deliver the car in Germany at TTP this month. He was going to put Sport Cams their new exhaust system that opens a inside valve at 4000Rpm, making more power without resonance(tuner claim) and a new and very eficient reprogramed motoronic box made with the car on the dino, this way they could balance all the parameters much better. We both were very curious to see what the difference in power this could bring...

He was in a empty highway at night doing 240Kph with another friend and suddenly the right rear tire blown, he could control the car, but then the tire went out of the wheel and as soon as the wheel touched the tarmac he lost it. Car went out of the hihgway and rol over several times. The passenger was still awake when the rol overs ended and could take out my friend from the car. He was uncoscent(don't know if it's the right word).

Few days after, I phoned him and he told me that the car was bad, but when I saw it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe how the guy that was inside that car was alive right beside me...talking to me...there's a God somewhere belive me.

These are shocking images of a wracked car, see it at your own risk.

J.Seven

You can barely say what is this: