Quote:
Jezzzz, those exclusive department guys should be all fired. Next thing we'll have will be some bright neon lights under the car and a special white color to paint the Michelin on the the tires... and why not those new white tail lights that we see on several Japanese cars, it would match the white painted central console.

Porsche is not a cheap tuning company, it has a historical name has a car manufacter, and the lack of class of those all products it's a shame for Porsche name.

J.Seven

I have to explain a little bit:
Porsche Exclusive Department has some pretty interesting cars sitting around at their HQ at Werk 1 in Zuffenhausen. Some of them have flashy exterior colors but also flashy interiors. I remember the "disco blue" interior (there was even blue painted wood installed) , this car looked like a pimp's dream.
They do flashy and crazy combinations to show what they are capable of and what is possible. This doesn't mean they really want customers to order their cars this way.

But I have to confess that I'm not a friend of colors, wood interiors and spoilers (most so called Aerokits are actually a waste of money) on Porsche cars.
I'm more interested in power upgrades, sport exhaust systems, sport suspension systems/coilover kits, wheel enhancements, brake enhancements, etc.
Maybe Porsche should create two departments:
1. Exlusive Department for design stuff
2. Porsche Motorsport for technical stuff