Quote:
I really have to question the 'they did enough development' claim given some of what I have read in the cited thread and given my own experiences and that apparently they did not tailor the ABS/PSM system to the different rotors.

On the GT3-RS, point well taken. I am going by the specs. According to the latest, there is now only a 20 kg difference in weight between the current GT3 and the GT3-RS. To me, the RS seems like nothing more than a badge exercise. But let's see. I'm willing to wait with an open mind until the final product is out.

Stephen

There might only be a 20 kg difference between the GT3 and RS models, however there is a 50 kg difference between the RS and the GT3 CS. Apparently roll cages do have non-zero weight In my opinion, it is a true RS because of the revised suspension. For me, as long as the RS will go around a race track a lot faster than a regular gt3, I'm happy.

You're right though, they should weigh less. I don't see why the RS should be compromised at all. The regular GT3 is a great car for those who need more comfort. Give me a street legal cup car for my RS.