Lars997:

I'm confused. Thus this mean that this car wan't introduced yet? It is kind a "cold coffee", isn't it?

Interesting that you guys are saying that the rear lights might be a problem. For me the rear is the only improved part of this car. But yeah - seeing that Photo above, I think the same - it looks a bit boring. As I did see plenty of those cars before (even been driving it long time ago), I know that the picture doesn't do justice. The rear looks great to me. 

Regarding perfection - it messed up the 991. The car is way to perfect, it is utmost boring to drive. Well, at least the Carrera S I used to own. 

True but the handling and the engine sound make up for it. I just got bored of the interior...you basically have the same interior on the 911, Boxster and Cayman and almost with no variation in design.

I still believe however that Porsche knows what they're doing and we are not their typical target audience I'm afraid.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)