Saw a Tesla X live in Austria last week. Not a fan, wife actually hates it ("looks like a Minivan..."). So one car more off our family car "bucket list". Smiley She doesn't like the Q7 either (actually, I like the SQ7...), so right now, we are thinking about a next gen Cayenne Turbo to replace her Macan Turbo if we consider that we need a family car end of next year. Plan was rather to take over my 991 GTS Cab but I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Actually, we didn't want to get another family car because the kids are older and we don't do many trips by car anymore but over the past couple of months, the kids wanted to join us on weekends more often than we bargained for (not that we didn't like it, we seem to be their "best friends") but that last trip to Austria last week in the Macan Turbo was a real eye opener. For the first time I heard my wife regretting getting a Macan instead of a Cayenne.

Don't even ask how I managed to put that much luggage (incl. skis!) into the Macan, it took me half an hour to "micromanage" how to put the luggage into the trunk (we also had two cabin trolleys inside the car, kids didn't really feel comfortable). The Jeep didn't have winter tires yet and I was afraid that it could snow (we were at the Kitzsteinhorn), so we had no choice other than driving in the Macan.

IMG_0321.JPG

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)