fritz:
kingjr9000:

Yes.  I know this is in the wrong thread, but i don't feel like sifting through the forum, and its technically an aventador with a bodykit. But anyway, I've finally found the downforce of the veneno: 500kg.  If the SV can do a 6:59 with 218kg, then imagine what the veneno could've done.

http://europe.autonews.com/article/20130305/BLOG15/303059940/lamborghini-celebrates-50th-with-exclusive-veneno

That article doesn't give the speed at which that downforce was measured, so comparing with another car's downforce where speed is also not specified is very likely to be a case of "apples to oranges". 

I won't argue with that, but at least we do know what it is now.  So thats somethingSmiley.  If the DF is active around the same or slightly more than the P1, then it shouldn't be that bad.  Since the P1 has the max at 250kph, if this does it at 250kph or even 300kph, then at least we do know it how much it has compared to the SV.  Plus, its 125kg lighter, so at least we now know that design isn't all showSmiley