blueflame:

@Gauss

Please show us your new tools from Hazet and the big breaking bar…and some pics from your first change.blush

Blueflame

Hey Frank,

The journey to my first wheel change was a long one. I actually wanted to buy the tools for it ever since my previous 991.2 GT3, intending to change the wheels myself because I don't quite trust the workshops anymore. Smiley

I bought the Hazet 6145-1ct torque wrench (300-800Nm). I inquired with Hazet and was told that I could also loosen the bolt up to 800 Nm. Unfortunately, that didn't work out, and I ended up buying a 950mm breaker bar. Sadly, all the pulling, pushing, and fiddling still did nothing, and I was almost fed up. Smiley Then, I purchased the Stahlwille MP300-1350 torque multiplier. Now, it finally works Smiley

The reaction arm is short. Initially, I laid it in a horizontal direction on a jack stand, but all the force ended up lifting the car by a good 10 cm. I got the tip to extend the reaction arm with a pipe that rests on the ground, and indeed, then nothing lifts anymore and the bolt loosens up quite easily. 

I've not snapped any photos unfortunately as I was working alone. I also used a quick-grip to operate the brake without always having to ask my wife. My next purchase will definitely be a scissor lift (Twinbusch or Quickjack).

I post some photos of the material I used tomorrow.