Itsme:
noone1:

BTW, on the autobahn, brake performance will not be what determines if you get rear ended when doing an emergency brake from 200 kph with a car behind you. 200 kph = 55 m/s. The reaction time for the car behind you will most likely be, at the low end, 1 second. It takes time not only to react to the lights, but also to move your foot from the accelerator to the the brakes. If it takes them even 1s to react, they'll have already traveled 55 m closer to you.

No. I am not able to decrease my speed to from 55m/s to 0 m/s in the first second of my braking.

Sorry, explained that wrong. I meant his overall braking distance will be 55m closer to you overall due to that 1s delay in reaction time.

If you're in the 911 TTS and RC is in the R8, and you brake at 200 kph, you will travel 127m from the moment you press the brakes. RC on the other hand will travel 195m from the moment you press the brakes, not 140m. He will still come to a stop in 140m from the moment he touches the brakes, but he will not brake the moment you do, thus unless you are 68m ahead of him (13m + 55m), you will get rear-ended.