RC:

The Taycan Turbo S is an amazing product from Porsche but is it worth 100k EUR more than a Tesla S Plaid? I don't know.

That is actually the wrong question to ask.

It should be is the Taycan turbo S worth 80k euro more than the Taycan 4S.

What you did was like comparing a Ghost vs a Camry V6. They offered similar performance but a big price gap, completely different segment. 

When consumers are considering a Porsche Taycan turbo S, they are shopping in that price bracket. They aren't going down to the bottom of the ladder to check 'comparables'. 

Tesla isn't a luxury brand, it's a mass market brand, targeting mass market customers. 

For potential buyers of a Model S Plaid, they would be like cool, the Plaid is amazing at 0-60 for a couple times in a row, but err, the fit and finish, the materials used, aren't worthy of a 100k price tag, it's more akin to a 50-60k car. 100k and I don't even get air suspension? No stitching? No boutique leather? Where is my wood veneers? Where is my real carbon fibre trims? Where is my alcantara? Where is my bespoke-ness? Where did my money go? Tesla is saving money by using cheap low quality plastic and other cost cutting measures, so where is my savings? Why is the car still so expensive when Tesla didn't put na extra cent into making one?

--