My dealer just sent me a copy of page 24 in September Motor Trend. It contradicts AutoWeek;

PORSCHE WILL unveil the 997-generation 911 Turbo at the 2006 Paris auto show with more than 500 horsepower under the hood, the first time the Turbo's engine has breached that level. It's engine is a development of the current 3.6 - liter flat six turbomotor, which has a different bore and stroke then the Carrera's 3.6 and has proven its strength with 485 horses in the GT2.
The new 911 Turbo is based on the wide body shell of the 997 Carrera 4S but with a full aero kit to keep the car stable at 200mph and to keep the mighty engine cool on long ascents in hot conditions.
A Porsche engineer says the engine is reliable at 700 horsepower, but cooling becomes a problem at those outputs and the transmission can't cope. He insists Porsche doesn't need to lead the power race over AMG, but he also indicates the new Turbo will be as fast around a track as hardcore machines like the Ferrari F430 and Lamborghini Gallardo and as civilized in town as a Mercedes SL65.........................(more info but too much to type)
Three years or more into the model cycle, Porsche will launch the Turbo S. A few months efore the Turbo launch, Porsche will release the naturally aspirated GT3 with 400 horses or so......etc. etc.

Autoweek says Geneva, MotorTrend says Paris. Autoweek says the Turbo first then the GT3. MotorTrend has it the other way around. I believe Autoweek says a more Believable 480 hp, Motortrend says "more than 500" It will be interesting to see who's right.