MKSGR:
RC:
Yes, the 991.2 Turbo S is more comfortable and all but you are going to miss your GT3 badly, even if you gain more straight line performance. The Turbo S only makes sense in a country without speed limit and/or bad weather all the time (as a daily driver). As a weekend toy, the Turbo S sucks. Smiley I speak from experience.

Not so sure... Maybe it is a matter of taste/preferences Smiley

Sorry that I have to ask again but have you already driven the R8 or the Huracan? Smiley

The 488GTB is also an interesting choice but I would get the Spider.

My favorite is still the Aventador SV but this thing attracts a lot of attention and is in a different price range, same goes to the 675LT I'm afraid.

A friend just asked me yesterday what car I would get if I would win 500k EUR in the lottery: I told him I would get two cars. A Huracan Spider for sunshine and a Huracan Performante for everything else. Smiley Or a Huracan Spider and a slightly used F12 with low mileage. The Aventador SV Roadster also came to my mind but I'm not even sure there are any available anymore.

You see a pattern here? Smiley The sound of these cars is just addictive, maybe I got old. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)