Quote:
STRADALE said:
I think I recommended Manhattan Motorcars to you when you asked about NY METRO dealers a couple of months ago. I like Manhattan Motorcars as well. They have a great allocation too which is key. I've dealt with them and have been there many times and have always been treated right. One of the main draw backs is their location though. Having to deal with driving your new car in and out of Manhattan is a big bummer. And although the facility has some of the greatest makes around it's floor on top of each floor without any room outside to drive up into a nice parking spot is another big negative. For me anyway.

I agree - the first time I had the car to bring up to Westchester I stalled in front of an emergency vehicle trying to get through on the West Side Highway! All they did was watch though - they didn't honk although their sirens were going off full blast.

Their location definitely leaves a lot to be desired (in fact, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar as well which are located as far west on Manhattan as you can get) - unlike their midtown Bentley/RR location which looks absolutely fitting there.